Schedule appointments and work dates
Schedule appointments, work dates and events with your customers.
What are events?
Schedule events to keep on top of surveys, appointments or meetings with your customers.
Scheduled events appear on your dashboard schedule and in your calendar.
You’ll also receive a daily update reminding you of any visits scheduled for that day.
You can also send an email confirmations to your customer for any events that have been scheduled.
How to schedule a visit
You can schedule a visit for any job:
- View the job you want to schedule a visit for
- Click the ‘Schedule a visit‘ link
- Click on your selected calendar date for the visit to enter the details
- You can enter the following details for your visit:
- Visit title
- Start date and time
- End date and time
- Who’s completing the visit
- You can also send an Email confirmation to your customer (see section below)
- Once you’ve entered your details, click ‘Create visit‘ and your visit will be scheduled. If you’ve selected to send an email confirmation, that will be sent to your customer immediately.
Confirming a job event via email
You can send a confirmation email to your customer by clicking ‘Send a confirmation email‘ after creating your event.
You'll then have the chance to alter the message and add any attachments to your email confirmation.
You can automatically add details like your customer's name, and the event start and end dates using email tags. You can learn more about using email tags here.