Exporting invoices to CSV
GIPHYSDownload your invoices and receipts as a CSV file to review in a spreadsheet or send to your accountant.
Note: CSV export is only available on desktop or tablet (in landscape mode) browsers.
Here’s how to export your invoices and receipts into a CSV file ready for you to download:
- Visit the ‘invoices‘ section
- Filter the type of invoice you want to see. e.g. paid invoices or receipts
- Select ‘Choose dates‘ from the ‘filters‘ and select the time period you want to export. e.g. choose a particular month, quarter or year for your invoices.
- Select '…' at the top-right of the screen, then ‘export to CSV‘.
- Your CSV file will start downloading to your computer.
Happy exporting 😀