Changing the look of your quotes
Update the way your quotes look from the ‘Customise‘ button.
You'll find the 'Customise' button above your quote, when viewing the quote.
Display options are auto-saved as default.
Any updates you make will automatically apply to future quotes you create. So you can template how your quotes look, without having to change the settings each time.
Here's some of the things you can customise on your quote:
- Colour scheme (apply colour to your quote to match your company branding.)
- Show quote notes
- Show quote totals
- Show breakdown of tax
- Show company name
- Show company contact labels (do you want to display ‘tel’, ‘email’, etc labels to your contact information?)
- Show quote reference #
- Show job ‘for’ address
- Description font size (what size do you want your text to be for item descriptions?)
- Show item descriptions
- Descriptions on separate page (do you want a summary of all items on the first page, with detailed descriptions to follow on separate page?)
- One item per page
- Show item prices
- Show tax for each item
- Show material prices
- Show breakdown of materials
- Show material quantities
- Show labour prices
- Show breakdown of labour
- Show labour quantities
- Show terms on separate page
- Show page numbers
- Show accreditation logos
- Upload accreditation logos (add new trade association and accreditation logos to your paperwork footer)