Changing currencies and timezones
To change to a different currency in YourTradebase:
- Go to settings (Via your initials at the top-right of the screen)
- Visit the 'Company> Company & Tax' section and under ‘Currency’ select the currency you would like to use.
Your settings will save automatically and you’re all set!
Now wherever prices appear for your paperwork or jobs in YourTradebase, the currency symbol you selected will be used.
You can currently use any major currency in YourTradebase, including:
- Great British Pounds – GBP – £
- US Dollars – USD – $
- Euros – EUR – €
- Australian Dollars – AUS – $
- Canadian Dollars – CAD – C$
- South African Rand – ZAR – R
- Swedish Krona – SEK – kr
- And more!
Changing your timezone
To change to a different timezone for your paperwork dates and activity history:
- Go to settings (The cog at the top-right of the screen)
- Visit the 'You" section, click on 'Your profile'
- Under ‘Your timezone’ select your relevant timezone
Your timezone will automatically be set, and all dates and times will be displayed in your chosen timezone within YourTradebase.
All done 😀