Uploading your company logo
Customise your paperwork header with your own company logo.
You can upload these types of file for your logo:
- PNG (.png)
- JPG (.jpg or .jpeg)
- GIF (.gif)
Your logo will look it’s best at the top of your paperwork if it is the following dimensions: 280 pixels wide by 120 pixels high.
Don't worry if your logo isn't that size - YourTradebase will resize it for you.
Upload you logo
You have two options for uploading your logo:
By editing any paperwork:
- When you create or update a quote or invoice, you’ll see an ‘Upload your logo’ box at the top-right.
- Select the image file you want to use as your logo and it will be uploaded automatically.
By visiting your settings:
- Visit 'Settings > Logos'
- Select 'Upload your logo' to choose the image file from your computer. It will then upload automatically.
Removing your logo
You have 2 choices if you would like to remove your logo:
- Remove from settings: Just click ‘delete logo’, confirm you’re happy to delete it and it’ll be removed.
- Remove directly from paperwork: just click the trash can icon next to your logo, confirm the deletion and it will be removed.
Need some help with your logo?
If you’re having difficulty, or not sure of the right file format, we’re happy to help. Send us an email to email@example.com with your logo attached and we’ll get your logo uploaded to your account for you.